**REGISTRATION FOR SUMMER PROGRAMS BEGINS MARCH 1ST**
Tumblebees summer camps offer a week long action packed opportunity for children to experience the wonderful sport of gymnastics or the thrill of extreme sports. Summer camps run from June 11th through August 24th. Please read our descriptions below to learn about camps at Tumblebees Ultimate Gym!
Preschool camps are offered half-day mornings and school age camps have the half-day or full day option.
- Half-day: 8:00 am until 1:00 pm
- Full day: 8:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Campers should wear comfortable clothing appropriate for sports and must bring/wear sneakers for outdoor play and rock climbing.
- Participants need to bring lunch and a water bottle daily.
- Snacks are provided mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
PRESCHOOL GYM/EXTREME (ages 2 – 5 years)
Offered half-day mornings each week from June 11th through August 24th
Preschool camps are a combination of preschool gymnastics, preschool level extreme sports, arts & crafts and play time in our preschool classrooms. Gymnastics learning time is based on our preschool gymnastics class program and will follow the skills and progressions of this program. Children will be divided into groups based on age.
SCHOOL-AGE GYMNASTICS (rising Kindergarten – 7th grade)
Offered the weeks of: June 18th, July 9th, July 23rd, August 6th and 20th
TUG gymnastics camps are for aspiring gymnasts of all levels! Throughout the week, our campers will practice a variety of gymnastics skills on each of the men’s and women’s gymnastics events. The camp schedule incorporates a variety of additional activities such as arts and crafts, group and team building games and fitness circuits into our day. Our gymnastics camp staff will help guide campers to set weekly goals and encourage them to work toward those goals, challenging and motivating each camper to “Bee the Best You Can Be!”
THE EXTREME CHALLENGE (rising Kindergarten – 7th grade)
Offered the weeks of: June 11th, June 25th, July 16th, July 30th and August 13th
Our Extreme Challenge Camps are a huge hit every summer! Extreme camps are a combination of all our extreme sports programs offered at Tumblebees Ultimate Gym. Each Extreme week, campers will experience rock climbing, Parkour, Ninja Warrior obstacle courses, diving, sport acrobatics and Tumbling and Trampoline instruction. The camp schedule incorporates group games, team building activities and fitness circuits into each day. Extreme Challenge camps are designed to help develop coordination, strength, balance, spacial awareness, endurance and agility.
(TUITION AND REGISTRATION FEES ARE DUE UPON ENROLLMENT)
Current or former student/family:
- Choose your desired camp and click ENROLL.
- Click “ALREADY A CUSTOMER?”
- LOG ON to your Customer Portal.
- Follow the prompts and complete enrollment.
If you are a NEW student/family:
- Locate your desired camp in the schedule below.
- Click the word ‘Enroll’ next to the camp. This link will lead you through the process of enrollment.
- Our office will process your registration and payment on the same or next business day (if after 6 pm weekdays).
- If you see ‘Wait List’ next to your desired camp, it means the camp is already full. You may place your child on a waiting list for the camp, and we will call you if a spot becomes available.
- Once you have registered – you may view your account activity, camps/classes your student has enrolled for, the TUG event calendar, etc through your customer portal. Use the same email address as on your registration form to access your portal.
Tumblebees’ recreational classes now run on a year-long basis from September to August. These classes are typically one hour once a week. If you want your child to take classes during the summer, you may enroll them at the time you want them to begin the classes, based on availability. Select the page with your sport of choice and scroll down the page for schedules and class availability.
Half day camp tuition is $165 per weekly camp; Full day camp tuition is $280 per weekly camp. The summer camp registration fee is $10. If your child was enrolled in a class during the School Year 2017-2018 session, the summer camp registration fee will be waived. Payment for tuition and registration fees is due upon enrollment. If you need to cancel a camp enrollment, this must be done AT LEAST ONE WEEK prior to the beginning of the camp in order to receive any sort of refund.
We will prorate tuition for the week of June 11th for those students in the Guilford County School system who are making up snow days on that Monday and Tuesday.
AGE FOR ENROLLMENT: Rising grade as of June 1, 2018
REGISTRATION BEGINS MARCH 1, 2018
|Half Day School Age Gymnastics|
|Full Day School Age Gymnastics|
|Half Day Extreme Challenge|
|Full Day Extreme Challenge|